Thursday, December 18, 2008

So I hit some pretty big milestones this week....my mom put me in the crib today and I rolled over twice!!! Apparently, I hate rolling over onto my belly cause all I do is cry. Mom thinks this should be fun at night!

Here I am in my new favorite thing...my jumper. I can spend hours in it!!
Here I am with Santa, I didn't cry at all. I smiled at all the pretty girls who were watching me...yes, I'm a flirt!!

This is the outfit Uncle Alex bought for me for Christmas, you may have seen it in my Christmas cards, but they made the hat a little too small!

Me and Angel, I think I'm starting to look more like mommy these days.

My next new milestone is my grasp!! I am now reaching, touching and grabbing for my toys. I also love to stand up a lot! I'm way ahead of my growth expectations (according to mom)

No comments: