Friday, July 10, 2009

Well now James is almost 10 months and he is crazy! He spends most of the day walking around the tv and coffee tables and not that interested in his toys cause he wants to be on the move more. He has also started to walk with one of his walking toys across the livingroom. It's not gonna be that much longer before he is off on his own!!!!
He is me and one of my many girlfriends Tess, we are only 2 weeks apart.

Here's James pickin on Uncle Pat!



My first time on the slide



Here is daddy pushing me on the swing.




Me and mommy on the 4th of July watching fireworks.


Me and Kole were both playing on his car toy but you can see from this picture to the next picture we started out with equal halves and I pushed my way to own the whole car. I am such a bully already!





Here is my meema reading me a new book she bought me. I love her!


Look at those fireworks...cool!


Me and my rocking chair that daddy used to be able to fit in.

I still play x box with daddy when he lets me.


I love to look outside. I spend alot of my time standing at the door then crawling to the tv then to the coffeetable then back to the door again...this consumes most of my time.

1 comment:

Nana said...

I have watched him laugh ten times already. There is nothing like a baby's laugh. It makes you smile all day. Such a good baby! Love, Nana